- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Suffrage Wagon Cafe features 95th anniversary of 19th Amendment on August 8. SuffrageWagon.org #historyteacher http://t.co/HvLb0RvOAt 1 day ago
- Save the date for next program, August 8, Suffrage Wagon Cafe, about 95th anniversary of 19th Amendment. suffragewagon.org/?page_id=9448 #suffrage 2 days ago
- Abby Foundation celebrates 30 years as a way not to "forget the ladies." On the way to a centennial. patch.com/illinois/tinle… #women #history 4 days ago
- July news notes from Suffrage Wagon News Channel. Plus summer reading list. suffragewagon.org/?p=10363 #suffrage #women #votingrights #history 5 days ago
- August 8th special program about 95th anniversary of 19th Amendment at Suffrage Wagon Cafe.Join us! suffragewagon.org/?page_id=9448 #cafe #suffrage 1 week ago
- National award for "Spirit of 1776" suffrage wagon music video. Visit and like. youtu.be/Aga11k5s0Bc #music #historyteacher #suffrage 1 week ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook