- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Pete Seeger supported permanent exhibit of "Spirit of 1776" suffrage wagon. Great program remembering Pete's legacy. democracynow.org/2015/7/3/we_sh… 13 hours ago
- Second year of telling the story of July 4th co-conspirators on Suffrage Wagon News Channel. suffragewagon.org/?p=10232 #VotesforWomen #suffrage 13 hours ago
- Five co-conspirators disrupt July 4th celebration. Great resource for lesson plans. suffragewagon.org/?p=10232 #VotesforWomen #historyteacher 1 day ago
- Follow the "Spirit of 1776" suffrage campaign wagon's journeys. SuffrageWagon.org http://t.co/Zj3nEwfvJS 2 days ago
- Follow the Suffrage Wagon at SuffrageWagon.org #VotesforWomen #suffrage #women http://t.co/AjPBI9SfbN 5 days ago
- Welcome news about National Federation of Press Women award for Spirit of 1776 music video. SuffrageWagon.org http://t.co/qTHv91PD4A 1 week ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook