- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- See "Suffragette" film teaser for late October release in the U.S. Follow the Suffrage Wagon for news and views. youtu.be/MONqsKlGgLk 23 hours ago
- What voters in Susan B. Anthony's hometown are saying about Clinton announcement. Follow SuffrageWagon.org rochesterhomepage.net/story/d/story/… 3 days ago
- A terrific suffrage story from England from one of my favorite platforms, "Woman and Her Sphere." womanandhersphere.com/2015/03/16/suf… #women #suffrage 4 days ago
- Loyalties to English king evident on Long Island 100+ years after the American Revolution. news.topwirenews.com/2015/04/11/sec… #VotesforWomen #suffrage 4 days ago
- VIDEO: With all the attention on a woman for President, there's great interest in women's voting rights history. youtu.be/dcZewIBnHU0 5 days ago
- Video of women's suffrage news notes from Marguerite Kearns. Catch up easily. Follow SuffrageWagon.org vimeo.com/124704340 #women 6 days ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook