- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Make sure there's a national suffragist memorial before the 2020 national suffrage centennial. suffragewagon.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/the… #womenshistorymonth 17 hours ago
- Suffrage Wagon Cafe joins long list of specialty establishments, including suffrage movement. restaurant-ingthroughhistory.com/2013/06/18/wom… #womenshistorymonth 1 day ago
- Suffrage Wagon Cafe opens on March 28, during Women's History Month. suffragewagon.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/suf… #womenshistorymonth #suffrage 4 days ago
- "Suffragettes Forever," a new BBC production greases the wheels in terms of interest in the subject matter. radiotimes.com/news/2015-02-2… #suffrage 5 days ago
- Speculation about "Suffragette" film being an Oscar pick for 2016. Don't be surprised. huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/23/osc… #womenshistorymonth #suffrage 5 days ago
- Sign up for the "Suffrage Soapbox." Find out more. facebook.com/pages/Votes-fo… 6 days ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook