- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- May 8th is date for Eighty Bug program at Suffrage Wagon Award winning "Spirit of 1776" music video to be honored. suffragewagon.org/?p=9949 22 hours ago
- English suffragette tradition cited in U.K. feminist activism. Another news nugget from Suffrage Wagon News Channel. telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-p… 22 hours ago
- Meryl Streep comments on "Suffragette" film from the UK and her role in it.Street says it's a personal issue for her. straight.com/blogra/439156/… 22 hours ago
- Don't miss interview with award-winning performer and songwriter, Eighty Bug. About the "Spirit of 1776" music video. http://t.co/BVhyZA2qip 1 day ago
- May 8, 2015: Next program: Suffrage Wagon Cafe. Interview with Eighty Bug, award-winning performer and songwriter. http://t.co/ZTmz5sum1H 1 day ago
- HBO film in development about Harriet Tubman, abolitionist, also a suffragist. Follow the Suffrage Wagon. breathecast.com/articles/harri… #suffrage 1 day ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook