- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Follow the Suffrage Wagon at SuffrageWagon.org #VotesforWomen #suffrage #women http://t.co/AjPBI9SfbN 1 day ago
- Welcome news about National Federation of Press Women award for Spirit of 1776 music video. SuffrageWagon.org http://t.co/qTHv91PD4A 3 days ago
- http://t.co/S2K1xxb1wy 6 days ago
- Teaching the suffrage movement in England. Some great tips applicable to teaching in the U.S. theguardian.com/teacher-networ… #historyteacher #women 6 days ago
- "Spirit of 1776" suffrage campaign wagon may have spot in big NYS Museum renovation plan just announced. blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archiv… #NY4suffrage 1 week ago
- Get your regular dose of announcements and news notes from Suffrage Wagon News Channel. suffragewagon.org/?p=10202 #VotesforWomen #suffrage 1 week ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook