- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Suffrage Wagon Cafe opens on March 28, during Women's History Month. suffragewagon.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/suf… #womenshistorymonth #suffrage 12 hours ago
- "Suffragettes Forever," a new BBC production greases the wheels in terms of interest in the subject matter. radiotimes.com/news/2015-02-2… #suffrage 23 hours ago
- Speculation about "Suffragette" film being an Oscar pick for 2016. Don't be surprised. huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/23/osc… #womenshistorymonth #suffrage 23 hours ago
- Sign up for the "Suffrage Soapbox." Find out more. facebook.com/pages/Votes-fo… 2 days ago
- Participate in a Suffrage Soapbox. Contact Louise Bernikow. facebook.com/pages/Votes-fo… #WomensHistoryMonth #Suffrage 2 days ago
- Take advantage of the buzz around the "Suffragette" film during Women's History Month. suffragewagon.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/get… #womenshistorymonth #suffrage 2 days ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook