After leaving New York State behind in 1920 when she moved back to her family home in Pennsylvania, Edna May Buckman will return to New York when her horse-drawn carriage used for the suffrage campaign goes on exhibit at the New York State Museum in Albany in 2010. A new wing of the museum is being planned that highlights women’s rights in New York State. This article is from Legacy Magazine, Summer 2008.
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Motorcycle ride to Seneca Falls, NY, plus May 2013 suffrage news notes. suffragewagon.org/?p=6682 #women #wmnhist 2 days ago
- suffragewagon.org/?p=6832 The suffrage wagon shop of the WPU by Kenneth Florey, Part 1. #women #wmnhist 2 days ago
- Part II of article- Suffrage Movement Gets Wheels by Kenneth Florey. #wmnhist #women #usethe19th suffragewagon.org/?p=6660 1 week ago
- Suffrage automobiles: a new form of freedom for women. suffragewagon.org/?p=6520 #wmnhist #women 2 weeks ago
- Tara Bloyd's review of suffrage book for young audiences. suffragewagon.org/?p=6537 2 weeks ago
- Buzz about suffrage wagon centennial, plus news notes. suffragewagon.org/?p=6510 3 weeks ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook