- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- 14 days left for Sewall-Belmont House fundraising. Support this important work. kickstarter.com/projects/nwpse… #VotesforWomen #suffrage #women 10 hours ago
- VIDEO: Have fun celebrating the holidays w/ a reminder of where the Suffrage Wagon is going. vimeo.com/114684276 #VotesforWomen #suffrage 1 day ago
- Kick back for some birthday music honoring the strong shoulders on which we stand. vimeo.com/80738528 #history #votesforwomen #suffrage 3 days ago
- Holiday story & video celebrates birthdays of Martha Wright and Edna Kearns on December 25th. suffragewagon.org/?p=8096 #suffrage #womensrights 3 days ago
- Harriet Tubman national park passes along with other projects in the appropriations bill. Looks bad for the "Votes for Women" trail. 5 days ago
- Sister suffrage wagon to "Spirit of 1776" is at the Smithsonian. Lets get both wagons on exhibit in 2017 and 2020. #suffrage #VotesforWomen 5 days ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook