- Oregon’s suffrage centennial has some novel programs, such as the traveling sash that’s photographed as it moves around the state (called “Follow the Sash”). A sash is available for $15 from the Oregon Women’s History Consortium. The centennial web site, “Century of Action,” has historical documents, essays, news, events, and suffrage history.
- Glencoe Elementary Suffrage Singers are shown above with Oregon’s first female governor, Barbara Roberts. The choir performed an original suffrage song called “Hey Mister” for audiences. Photo by Andie Petkus, courtesy of Oregon Women’s History Consortium, Century of Action project.
- For some of the Arizona suffrage centennial highlights, follow this link. New play part of Arizona celebration.
- Novel published in time for Kansas suffrage centennial celebration.
- You can subscribe to Suffrage Wagon News Channel on several platforms.
- Check your box for the fall newsletter of Suffrage Wagon News Channel. http://t.co/0IfajSGhi5 15 hours ago
- Audio podcast from suffragist who picketed the White House in 1917. soundcloud.com/pacificaradioa… #suffrage #womensrights #votesforwomen 15 hours ago
- VIDEO about fall issue of Suffrage Wagon's quarterly newsletter. vimeo.com/110576574 SuffrageWagon.org #suffrage #suffragette 19 hours ago
- Suffrage Wagon's newsletter is on the stands. Three videos, a reminder to vote & "Night of Terror" campaign. SuffrageWagon.org 20 hours ago
- http://t.co/grXBch3HVn 1 day ago
- The 2020 suffrage centennial is getting attention. Many details including public radio program, fundraising & more. SuffrageCentennials.com 1 day ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook