Barnstorming for Votes for Women on Long Island, my grandmother Edna Buckman Kearns didn’t leave a stone unturned in her campaigning for Votes for Women. This photo is from a New York State suffrage publication, showing her to the right holding an umbrella.
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Bake holiday cookies by watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and find out holiday relationship to Seneca Falls, NY. newyorkhistoryblog.org/2013/12/09/its… 1 day ago
- Birthday parties for suffrage activists are a good way to rock the cradle. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8096 3 days ago
- Suffrage news notes for December 2013 highlights UN video and what's happening in the UK, plus more. suffragewagon.org/?p=8092 6 days ago
- A 4th birthday for Suffrage Wagon News Channel. Video and centennial links. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8085 1 week ago
- Washing sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving: Marguerite's Musings. suffragewagon.org/?p=8079 1 week ago
- The saga of the lemon meringue pie, women's suffrage style. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8071 2 weeks ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook