Help us stand on the shoulders of courageous, determined women whose insistence on winning the right to vote carried forward the ideals of this country’s founders. Play an important part in telling the story through the Kickstarter campaign, “Hitch a Ride on the ‘Spirit of 1776.’” Make sure that an important part of our nation’s history isn’t forgotten. Back the work in progress about my grandmother who represents the thousands of women who persisted until Votes for Women was won. No money changes hands unless we reach our goal. Get on the bandwagon now! It’s Women’s History Month and there’s no time like the present.
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Bibliography for Edna Kearns and "Spirit of 1776" wagon. suffragewagon.org/?p=6998 2 days ago
- Centennial of suffragette Emily Davison's death, still controversial. suffragewagon.org/?p=7060#wmnhist 2 days ago
- Another try at Part II of Ken's piece on suffrage wagons #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=7135 2 days ago
- Part II of Kenneth Florey's article on suffrage wagons. #wmnhist 2 days ago
- Join the fight for zero! : shar.es/Zivjf via @globalzero 2 days ago
- Motorcycle ride to Seneca Falls, NY, plus May 2013 suffrage news notes. suffragewagon.org/?p=6682 #women #wmnhist 1 week ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook