It’s going to be a busy month for me as I join up with musician Gerri Gribi who’s bringing her autoharp and mountain dulcimer to the Santa Fe area for a whirlwind performance tour to celebrate Women’s History Month. She’ll be singing and I’ll tell stories about my grandmother, Edna Buckman Kearns. Gerri and I will be at the New Mexico School for the Arts, on KSFR radio with Diego Mulligan, the featured guests at a Saturday, March 5th meeting of the Santa Fe chapter of the American Association of University Women, as well as presenting a special program and afternoon tea party on Sunday, March 6th for the Abiquiu Library and Cultural Center. Later in the month, there’s a women’s history program for federal employees in Albuquerque. I’ll be breathless and exhausted by the end of March!
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Stirrings about upcoming 2017 suffrage centennial for NYS, plus "It's a Wonderful Life" festival. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8099 1 day ago
- Bake holiday cookies by watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and find out holiday relationship to Seneca Falls, NY. newyorkhistoryblog.org/2013/12/09/its… 3 days ago
- Birthday parties for suffrage activists are a good way to rock the cradle. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8096 5 days ago
- Suffrage news notes for December 2013 highlights UN video and what's happening in the UK, plus more. suffragewagon.org/?p=8092 1 week ago
- A 4th birthday for Suffrage Wagon News Channel. Video and centennial links. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8085 1 week ago
- Washing sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving: Marguerite's Musings. suffragewagon.org/?p=8079 2 weeks ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook