The New York City Edna moved to with her new husband, Wilmer R. Kearns, was bustling with activists and new ideas. The NYP is my least favorite newspaper, but a feature article highlighting this period of history lays it out in “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which mentions suffrage activism of the women of the period.
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Motorcycle ride to Seneca Falls, NY, plus May 2013 suffrage news notes. suffragewagon.org/?p=6682 #women #wmnhist 5 days ago
- suffragewagon.org/?p=6832 The suffrage wagon shop of the WPU by Kenneth Florey, Part 1. #women #wmnhist 5 days ago
- Part II of article- Suffrage Movement Gets Wheels by Kenneth Florey. #wmnhist #women #usethe19th suffragewagon.org/?p=6660 1 week ago
- Suffrage automobiles: a new form of freedom for women. suffragewagon.org/?p=6520 #wmnhist #women 2 weeks ago
- Tara Bloyd's review of suffrage book for young audiences. suffragewagon.org/?p=6537 2 weeks ago
- Buzz about suffrage wagon centennial, plus news notes. suffragewagon.org/?p=6510 3 weeks ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook