After leaving New York State behind in 1920 when she moved back to her family home in Pennsylvania, Edna May Buckman will return to New York when her horse-drawn carriage used for the suffrage campaign goes on exhibit at the New York State Museum in Albany in 2010. A new wing of the museum is being planned that highlights women’s rights in New York State. This article is from Legacy Magazine, Summer 2008.
The suffrage campaign wagon used by Edna Buckman Kearns.
- Suffrage news notes for December 2013 highlights UN video and what's happening in the UK, plus more. suffragewagon.org/?p=8092 21 hours ago
- A 4th birthday for Suffrage Wagon News Channel. Video and centennial links. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8085 4 days ago
- Washing sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving: Marguerite's Musings. suffragewagon.org/?p=8079 1 week ago
- The saga of the lemon meringue pie, women's suffrage style. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8071 1 week ago
- The "Spirit of 1776" suffrage wagon under fire 100 years ago. #wmnhist suffragewagon.org/?p=8069 2 weeks ago
- 12-year-old who calls herself a "suffragette" takes on NC governor. bayoubuzz.com/us-news/item/5… 2 weeks ago
Member: National Storytelling Network
Let’s Link Up on Facebook